Wednesday 22 April 2015

Project 365: Week 16


Day 100: Ben and I decided that it was about time we started trying the many restaurants on London Road so we went to Little Hanoi earlier this week. We went with the intention of ordering new and interesting things we'd never had before. It was so nice and we ate everything with chopsticks. Also, I've discovered that I LOVE Vietnamese tea!
 

 
Day 101: Wahey the first bbq of the year! We had a lovely time round at Neil's where he and Alex hosted. We had a grand old evening thanks to the massive bowl of Pimms!

 
Day 102: At the weekend me and Alex had a good stroll around Sharrow Vale Market. Therenwere loads of fab stalls and we ended up eating far too many sugary treats including doughnuts, croissants, caramel slices, cannolis....etc haha!
 
Day 103: We met up again in my garden for some hooping. Woohoo I get to teach hooping to someone!  
 
Day 104: It's been such nice weather recently that me and Ben decided we would pack up a picnic and go and sit in Endcliffe Park. It was lovely and I'm pretty sure Ben actually fell asleep at one point.
Day 105: Ben says we're going to be eating a hell of a lot of asparagus this month now that it's in season. This tea was beautiful.

Day 106: More hooping I'm afraid. I've been doing a lot of this lately with this glorious sun and I thought why not record my progress.





oxoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment