Tuesday 19 August 2014

Don't Ever Think Too Much!







The fruits of my first venture into boohoo.com (which currently has 20% off all dresses).
This dress was such a quick buy. I went on the website for the first time, saw this dress, saw how cheap it was and bought it without thinking twice. It's just the fact that it was a high neckline and sleeves in one dress which is basically my whole list checked off.
It was £9.99  - and that's including shipping, so I wasn't expecting it to be exquisite quality. Which it's not, it's a nice fun day dress and that's it really.
I'm pleasantly surprised actually, when I buy something without thinking like that (which is practically never, I pretty much try to talk myself out of buying most things) I'm usually disappointed and kick myself for being so rash. Not this time though, it really is just what it claims to be and that's what I like about it, it's not trying to be anything more than it is, an everyday T shirt dress.





The shoes I love and are the reason I've been eagerly looking out for the postman everyday for the last few weeks! I just wish I'd bought them earlier at the start of summer. I really don't know why I didn't actually, seeing as I was blogging about them then. God damn financial awareness!
It's funny, I usually miss out on things because I umm and ahh for so long and convince myself I can't afford it and then it's gone. And I was going to say I've got my eye on this awesome yellow blouse that would be perfect with these shoes but you guessed it: going...going.. gone. It's my own damn fault.

Dress - Boohoo
Shoes - Modcloth


oxoxo


2 comments:

  1. I've bought quite a few things from Boohoo and am pretty impressed. If you haven't, check out their shoes because some of my most comfortable shoes have come from there. I absolutely love this dress you picked out though. What a bargain! The colors are amazing!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! Yeah I'm definitely gonna buy again from them, I can't believe I didn't know about them until now!! :)

      Delete