Sunday 26 July 2015

Into The Woods

Hello everyone! Sorry for the sporadic posting of late, I've got no excuse really other than I've just been doing so much! I've had four weekends in a row that have been fully booked up which has been really fun but quite exhausting and they're not even over yet, next weekend will be the last one! 

Today I'm sharing with you the awesome weekend I had down in Loughborough with my good friend Beth. It's funny looking at these photos, for the whole twelve years we've known each other we always do the same things when we hang out: play music together and go out for adventures! 

This weekend was no different and we spent our time catching up, climbing trees, recording songs and watching films. I had such a good time and I can't wait for next time when Beth comes up here to stay over.

To begin with we set off in our shorts and t shirts (the weather was actually nice) into the woods which were really cool. 







Got up close and personal with a cow!



We came back and had some food. Beth made us a really nice tomato risotto which filled us up ready to jam! We recorded ourselves as we usually do. Beth is a really good songwriter and we managed to get a finished recording of one of her songs that she wrote about me (after about a million takes haha).





As you can see not much has changed in the last decade... in fact I think this may only have been six years ago!





oxoxo


Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment