Wednesday 29 July 2015

Project 365: Week 30

Day 199: We went camping in the Lake District with the sheffield gang for Stacey's birthday weekend and it was so good. My love for camping has returned. (It's been a while since the last time) and so I think this summer is looking to be pretty make up free! 

Day 200: Me and Ben were only able to stay for one night unfortunately but we certainly made the most of it. We all went kayaking on a lake!! Very scary at first but so fun! I'll be doing a whole post about it soon but in the meantime check out Alex's post here.

Day 201: I was asked by my manager at work to do a poster for the Tramlines music festival we have here in Sheffield every year. I only had one day's notice and the poster was friggin' size A0 so it took many an hour to do but I managed it in the end and they put it in our sandwich board outside the shop. 



Day 202: Guys, this is why I haven't been posting for ages, the old school gang came to stay!! Lee, Aron and Danny are from my group of best friends from high school and I can't tell you how much I love these guys. We've had one hell of a weekend together (which I'll post about soon too.) A grand old time was had by all!

Day 203: The next day we went into town to catch some of the live music. Had plans to go out again that night but the weather in the beer garden was so nice and the music was so good that we ended up drinking too much and peaking too early so instead of having a wild mad night we actually just slept like babies from 7pm onwards!

Day 204: The third day we spent mostly jamming. When the guys come to stay, the guitars and amps come to stay too haha. 

Day 205: I just want to share this with you because it makes me smile so much. The lesson learned from this photo is don't make plans with Alex and Neil and then cancel, this is the visual response you will receive. Haha!


oxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment