Monday 29 June 2015

The Creative Directory: Bowler Vintage

http://bowlervintage.co.uk/
 
In a sentence:
The greatest vintage shop in Yorkshire and certainly one of York's many treasures.
 









Without a doubt, every time I visit York I visit Bowler and last Tuesday was no exception. As soon as you walk in the door you're presented with this vast emporium of richness. I can't stress enough how much I love this place! I have so many things I've bought from here. I've got my sunglasses, polka dot shirt and two paisley shirts and a wooly hat for Ben.
It's such a good place for vintage gear because they have such a large range of everything, you're really spoiled for choice. I must take Alex here some day, she would just die!



 



The sunglasses here are always absolutely killer. I was umm-ing and ahh-ing over those orange ones for a long time. I eventually decided it was probably for the best to save my last bit of cash for the bus. Seeing them again now has made me realize that was a terrible decision. Style before common sense God damn it!



It's a must see in person if you're ever in York but if you're further a field you should have a look through the online shop.
Ps. Check out their Instagram for the cutest dog you'll ever see!


Where you can find them:

No comments:

Post a Comment