Thursday 27 August 2015

Project 365: Week 34

Day 225: You know your packaging game is strong when the first thing your customer does is photograph the package! This was a card I bought for Florence's birthday from Essi Kimpimaki.

Day 226: Me, Will and Ben from the band went to Yellow Arch Studios to have a jam together as we can only rehearse where there's a proper drum kit. It was such a good day and we got some good tunes out. I did however save the Bob Dylan covers for when they were on their fag break!
                               

Day 227: Had a rather large visitor the other morning!

Day 228: The misty moors of the Peak District


Day 229: Saw this picture of this lady with her banjo and her dog and thought it was perfect so I framed it and put it on my wall.

Day 230: We went for a drive around the Peaks and captured this awe inspiring shot!

Day 229: We're off to Italy on Friday!! Wahoo! While packing I realised how much I love patterns!


Ciao for now! See you when we're back from Italy!
oxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment