Wednesday 26 November 2014

Five Favourite Reads

Feast your eyes on this lovely lot. My favourite reads from this week. 



I love Rosaspina Vintage, I have done for a long time. This blog is a timeless classic with some truly charming photo's. This post is everything you'd expect from Ale, a beautiful location, elegant outfit and of course a vintage bicycle!



The Cropped Polo Neck by Claire at Sitting Pretty


There were two posts from Claire this week that I've loved and I could have used either one because I love this look as well. I have however been very attracted of late to the old polo neck and most of them that have been popping up have been cropped. I really like the look, the classic with contemporary. It really does look gorgeous here.



White Plum Giveaway by Tieka at Selective Potential


Ohh that lovely autumny auburn. I love the simplicity of the dress, very cute and matching the shoes with the bag makes for a fine outfit!



Cranberry by Anna at The Flying Clubhouse


These photo's, as all of Anna's, are so enchanting and earthy. I really love this coat she's wearing, can't beat a bit of vintage. The bag too is gorgeous.



Life Lately by Emma at The Fiercest Lilliputian


I'm loving this post simply for Emma's style. She does vintage so well. She's got the look of a bygone era beauty so it really suits her. Another timeless classic to end with! Hope you've all had a great week.



oxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment