Wednesday 11 June 2014

Past Adventures: North Yorkshire 2010

I can't wait for this summer. To finally have the time to go out on photography adventures like we used to before uni. Going out exploring across counties, stopping at the lesser known hidden pubs and cafes that end up being real gems. I just can't wait to get back into it.
We've mostly been out into the Yorkshire Dales and North Yorkshire Moors in the past which we'll no doubt visit again, but now that we live at the front door of the Peak District, we have a whole new landscape to get to know. Well I do anyway - Ben, being a cyclist, is no stranger to it.

It wasn't that long ago that I was sorting through and rediscovering old(ish) photos from our collection. I want to show you now some of my favourties from some other past wanderings.















Any of you lot have any adventures planned this summer?

oxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment