Wednesday 27 May 2015

Project 365: Week 21

Day 135: I've started filming myself playing the banjo and guitar recently (see instagram) just as a way to document it I suppose and it'll be nice for my children/grandchildren to see photos of me doing everyday things such as this.
 
Day 136: I can't remember if I've mentioned this before or not but I'm the new 'great place to work' rep at work (LOL) and therefore have to get people enthusiastic about things they don't give a crap about. (It's secretly quite fun) At the moment we've got our colleague of the year/Love Awards happening and I've been the promoter for it. The extent of my efforts was to put wrapping paper around a box and hang it up. It's actually full of votes though!!
 
Day 137: The gang at Ashoka for Ben and Sidd's birthday meal!

Day 138: Spent the afternoon with Alex sat sipping tea and eating muffins in her garden in the sun. Lovely! 
 
 
Day 139: I had the best time out at the leaving do for some colleagues and friends of mine. I absolutely love these guys! Ben (on the left) you're right when you say it's the end of an era, more nights out like this to come soon though!
 
 
Day 140: ...the next day was a bit of a write off! Ha!


Day 141: More beautiful days have been and gone. It's currently chucking it down as I write this.

 
 
Hope you're having a good week.
 
oxoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment