Sunday 5 April 2015

The Creative Directory: Fifi Sweetpea

 
 
In a sentence:
'Happiness is handmade' in the form of crocheted bees, ladybirds, coasters and cacti!
 
 
Sample the goods:
Bumblebee Brooch
 
Cactus Pincushion
Ladybird Brooch
 
 

 
 
Set of 4 colourful coasters
Set of 4 pastel coasters

 
My Favourite:
 
Well apart from the bumblebee brooch (which is also available with non-googly eyes), it's got to be this little beauty...
 

 
Cactus brooch! I get compliments about it all the time, the most recent one being "Ooh I like your pickle!" Lol what? I suppose they're not that dissimilar! Like I've said before, this one isn't currently listed but she'd be more than happy to do a custom order if you'd like one.
She's also working on these cool hair clips at the moment.
 
 
Why:
I know too well since I've started making my embroideries how much time goes into something handmade like this. Something small and delicate takes time and patience and when you see the finished product of your efforts, it's amazing!
 
 
PS You can see my previous post on Fifi Sweetpea here.
 
 
 
Where you can find her:
 
 
 
oxoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment