Friday 10 April 2015

Polka Dot Swing Shirt


 
 


Blouse - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Timberland
 
 
 
I got this shirt during a bit of a Topshop haul. I went in with a full purse plus a birthday gift card so I knew I wasn't coming out empty handed. 'Tis a wonderful feeling to float around a shop saying "having that!" at everything that catches your eye and this screen print like shirt certainly caught my eye. It also looks good underneath my navy pinafore dress.
I do have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Topshop though. As you know by now I am firmly in the independent camp and love handmade, one off pieces and so wearing something that you know loads of other people will be wearing too is a bit crap. But then on the other hand, you just can't help what you like. If you see something you love then I say get it. Life's too short not to wear the clothes you like. I'll just have to make up for it by making some of my own clothes. Let's hope these trousers I'm on with are a success!
 
 
 
 
 
oxoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment