Thursday 19 February 2015

Project 365: Week 7

I missed this one yesterday, I was just so ill. I spent the entire day on the settee and was throwing up for 12 hours!? Urgh. Anyway, I'm feeling a little better now.


Day 37: Picked up a new record. This album sounds even better on vinyl.

Day 38: My birthday! Ben made a special breakfast of homemade french toast with bacon and maple syrup and not forgetting the icing sugar!

Day 39: As a birthday/valentines celebration I baked this orange cake with white chocolate icing.


Day 40: The Broadfield Ale House are doing oysters at the moment which sounded so good they turned our quick lunch stop into a three course meal. There was a pie inbetween these, too.


Day 41: I love my new silver necklace. Love how understated it is. 

Day 42: Ben's been baking bread again!

Day 43: There was a dog in the garden! We had to call the local dog home to come and collect it. How exciting! And yes it is eating a dead pigeon. 


oxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment