Tuesday 5 August 2014

Creature Comforts









Bag - Vintage from Bowler (the best vintage shop I've ever been in)

My favourite Dear Creatures dress! Favourite and only Dear Creatures dress. Not for long though if I can help it, there are a few I have my eye on.
It's not new, this dress, and in fact I think it first made an appearance in one of my first posts when I started this blog not long ago.

I feel I don't wear this dress enough. It's such a go to dress, it's summery enough to wear on a hot day but thick enough to wear on a cool day too, and yet I often look past it on the rail. I've got a terrible habit of doing that - having a staple 3 or 4 outfits that I always go to and ignoring a lot of perfectly good looks. I suppose running this blog and doing these outfit posts is reminding me what I've got!

Hope everyone's week's going well so far!
oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment