Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hello and Welcome to Salt Deep!

 Nice to meet you!
This blog will serve as a peek into my life. Including personal style, vintage fashion, poetry, all things art nouveau and of course all the little everyday adventures inbetween.

First of all let me introduce myself. I'm Charlotte and I live in York, England. Hello!
























One thing you will find out about me sooner or later is that I love Art Nouveau.























 And beautiful architecture. (I get it from my mother.)


  I also, of course, have a passion for tea.























And many more which I look forward to sharing with you.

There are a few other faces you'll be seeing around here so I may as well introduce them now too. They would be my other half and love of my life Ben. Very lovely, the Bogart to my Bacall.
























The other men in my life. Mickey and Toby. Mickey is a 5 year old half greyhound half staffie. Was once the fastest dog in the land in his prime but is getting on a bit now. Toby now wears that crown. He's about 3 or 4 years old. He's a lurcher, we're not sure of the exact mix but it's definitely a handsome one! They're both rescued and adopted from the RSPCA.
This is Mickey.


And this is Toby.

























Keep posted and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment