Saturday 6 September 2014

Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

A new season is upon us, which means it's time to hang up our bright colours, sunny florals and cute sandals and appreciate them once again as we merely flick past and reach for the woolens. Or not, of course you can wear whatever you want, whenever you want! If you wanna keep rocking the crop tops throughout the rest of the year then go for it, you may regret it but whatever, just do you!

But it is undeniably getting darker earlier and so my style shall follow suit. It's jumpers, coats, jeans and boots season and I for one couldn't be happier! So much so that I've been dreaming up my autumn wardrobe wishlist. So here we go, I've only done two otherwise this post would have been never ending. This first one I'm calling Autumn Chic, ooh la la!



Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist: Autumn Chic


Some of the outfit details are made up of similar items I've found that are more £ than £££...        

2.  Rosaspina Vintage Girda skirt in chestnut      
3.  Timberland Earthkeepers Chukka Boots
4.  Modcloth mustard yellow tights
6.  Forever 21 wool beret
               

This in my opinion is the best and easiest time of the year to dress chic. High necklines, long sleeves and a beret sounds perfect to me! I love to add a burst of colour to a dark outfit with jewellery and turquoise has to be my favourite. The colour palette of this outfit is just gorgeous, and it reminds me, I must get myself some mustard tights!


and number two:


Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist: Seasonal Colours


1.  Yumi tweet tweet shirt
2.  Lucky Brand lace front boots
3.  Hobbs tian skirt
4.  Zac Zac Posen leather bag
5.  Black Five lapel coat


This one is so October. The last of the green leaves making way for halloween. (Eee halloween!) This, I would say, is my kind of casual. I'd like to think that the Lauren Bacall in me wouldn't tolerate anything more casual than this (although she definitely does).
Anyhoo, I really need that bag!

So what autumn styles have you been dreaming up?


oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment